United Way of Saskatoon and Area invites you to our 63rd Annual General Meeting and Luncheon with keynote speaker Chief Cadmus Delorme of Cowessess First Nation.
Wednesday, June 15th, 2022 – TCU Place – Salons A,B
- AGM Registration: 10:00am
- AGM: 10:30am to 11:00am
- Break/ Lunch Registration: 11:00am
- Ticketed Lunch: 11:30am to 1:30pm
This is a two-part event with individual AGM registration (no cost) and luncheon ticket (fee for ticket) purchase options available through the Eventbrite link.
- AGM Registration – no cost (Only United Way members, see note below, will be permitted to vote at the AGM but all guests who register are welcome to attend)
- Lunch Ticket: Individual – $40
- Lunch Ticket: Table of six (6) – $240
Our AGM will be followed by a ticketed luncheon with keynote speaker Chief Cadmus Delorme. Please join us for this special presentation, where Chief Delorme will share stories to challenge each of us to have a better understanding of the role we must play by honouring the truth of our past to transform our relationships with one another and to transform our communities. It is in true authentic respectful relationships that we will build the human connections to realize the communities of our dreams; communities where everyone is included, respected, honoured, and celebrated for who they are.
We are pleased and honoured to have Chief Cadmus Delorme join us for his inspiring keynote that highlights the question…What have we truly inherited?
Following our keynote presentation, United Way will provide insight into our updated strategic vision and introduce our newly appointed Indigenous Leadership Council.
A special thank you to our sponsors for making this event possible!
Please note: Only United Way members will be permitted to vote at the AGM but all guests who register are welcome to attend.
You are a United Way of Saskatoon & Area voting member if you are:
- an individual who has donated $1 or more to United Way of Saskatoon & Area in the past year
- representing a corporation or organization that has made a contribution of $10 or more to United Way of Saskatoon & Area in the past year (you must have a letter from the corporation/organization on official letterhead designating you to vote on their behalf)
- representing an agency that has signed an agreement for funding with United Way of Saskatoon & Area in the past year (you must have a letter from the organization on official letterhead designating you to vote on their behalf)