Resource Development Coordinator
Position Summary and Responsibilities:
Resource Development Coordinator
Are you ready for a career that has it all… professional and personal rewards, and an opportunity to make a difference in your community? Are you committed to improving lives and building community?
The Resource Development Coordinator holds primary responsibility for the execution of activities associated with United Way’s individual donor and campaign strategies. This involves developing relationships with donors and organizations, training and developing volunteers, and executing on strategic plans.
This is a permanent full-time position that is responsible for:
• Implementing annual resource development strategies which support and advance the strategic direction of United Way. This includes acquisition, cultivating, engaging, soliciting, and stewarding current and potential donors.
• Assessing individual and organization donors needs and interests and packaging United Way’s work into products that effectively meets those needs and drives revenue.
• Delivering and telling United Way’s story in an effective manner that resonates with stakeholders and inspires them to act.
• Working in close collaboration with colleagues to support and move forward innovative fundraising tactics including digital donor engagement, fundraising and development activities.
• Participating in United Way and community events and striving to expand United Way’s network within the community. Recognizing and pursuing opportunities to engage key leaders in the organization.
The successful candidate will have:
• University undergraduate degree or equivalent in a related area.
• 2-3 years of experience in fundraising/development, sales, or consulting.
• Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships and collaborate with staff, volunteers, and community members.
• Strong communication skills including experience in developing and delivering presentations to large groups.
• Ability to effectively forge, manage and maintain long-standing donor relationships.
• Proven organizational abilities and the ability to manage competing priorities and meet deadlines under pressure.
• Excellent teamwork, interpersonal and customer service skills including the ability to work respectfully and inclusively with a diverse employee population.
• Experience with a donor relationship management database system, as well as proven capabilities with financial reporting and tracking software.
To view the full job Resource Development Coordinator description, please click here.
United Way of Saskatoon and Area is proud to offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, and the personal reward of being part of a team devoted to building a community that is great for everyone who lives here. The salary range for this position is $52,300 – 66,400 annually.
United Way of Saskatoon and Area encourages applications from individuals within identified equity
groups, as defined by the Saskatchewan Human Rights Commission. United Way of Saskatoon and Area
relies on section 48 of The Saskatchewan Human Rights Code for this measure.
Qualified candidates should submit their application to:
United Way of Saskatoon and Area 100-506 25th Street East Saskatoon, SK S7K 4A7
This job posting will remain open until the position is filled. Please apply early.