Why consider being a Cabinet Member?
Being a cabinet member is not for the faint of heart. It requires commitment, passion, accountability and leadership. For this, it requires a truly remarkable individual. Being part of the Cabinet is a privilege. With this privilege comes opportunity…the opportunity to:
- Join like-minded community leaders all wanting to make a difference
- Influence and shape our community
- Create local partnerships with business and community leaders
- Become an ambassador for your business or company – living the Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) of organization
- Build new competencies, engage in personal development, and learn from other Cabinet members
- See CSR priorities through the lens of various organizations throughout our community
- Ultimately assist a very recognizable and trusted charitable brand reach their campaign goals.
If this sounds like something you would love to be part of, then we invite you to submit your application below.