Royal City Soccer Club is looking for volunteers for our summer day camps running from July 5 to September 3. We have 4 locations in Saskatoon and Regina.
About the position:
Volunteers can apply for morning sessions (20 hours/week, Mon-Fri, 8:30am – 12:30pm), afternoon sessions (20 hours/week, Mon-Fri, 12:30pm – 4:30pm) or full days sessions (40 hours/week, Mon-Fri, 8:30am – 4:30pm) during any or all of the nine (9) weeks of July and August 2021.
Volunteers at our summer day camps may have any of the following responsibilities:
• Assisting staff with coaching and supervising children at camp
• Equipment collection and maintenance (i.e. inflating soccer balls, collecting cones)
• General help around camp
• Maintain a clean camp environment and help staff meet all safety protocols
• Adhere to and help enforce all camp policies
Volunteers at our camp must be at least 14 years of age by the time their camp week of volunteering starts. If you are 16 or older, you may be eligible for a CIT (Counsellor in Training) or Camp Counsellor position with us. Any volunteers aged 18 or older will be required to submit a police background check. There are a limited number of volunteering spots available at each camp location.
How to apply:
Visit our website at royalsoccer.com and follow these 5 steps:
1. Click on the STAFF heading at the top of the website.
2. Select the province that you are in.
3. Review the Volunteer description and click on the yellow APPLY NOW button.
4. Sign-in (if you already have an account) or Sign-up if you are a new volunteer applicant.
5. Complete the Volunteer Online Application by clicking the appropriate box at the bottom.
You can find more information about volunteering on our website here: https://royalsoccer.com/staff/jobs/saskatchewan/
If you have any issues or have questions about applying, please feel free to contact us at 1-800-427-0536 x229 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.